www.tralamo.com is published and maintained by TCT Holidays and Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India. When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
SITE AND ITS CONTENTS
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- This site is for consumer use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this site for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the Site is detected, the Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the Consumer for the purposes of end use only.
- You are requested to report to [email protected] in the event you find any content on the Website which you deem is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable law. On receiving such report, the Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
- This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. Company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. Company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Wallet Terms and Conditions
Wallet is referred to Closed Wallet in our website.
- All Cashbacks are credited to your Tralamo Wallet.
- If at all any cancellation occurs, your Tralamo Wallet will be funded within 2 to 5 working days after investigating the scenario and once after we receive confirmation from the operator based on the cancellation policy specified at the time of booking.
- It is mandatory to submit KYC documents for all the membership users.
- Cash from your Tralamo Wallet can be transferred to your Bank Account using our 3rd Party DMT Service. Standard transaction charges may apply.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Individuals can avail benefits of membership based on the membership category selected at the time of registration.
- Membership once taken is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Memberships are valid based on the specific terms specified at the time of registration.
- Basic plan holders receive 500 INR worth conditional (BOX 1) coupons accordingly.
- Standard plan holders receive 1000 INR worth conditional (BOX 1) and 500 INR worth unconditional (BOX 2) coupons accordingly.
- Premium plan holders receive 1500 INR worth conditional (BOX 1) and 1500 INR worth unconditional (BOX 2) coupons accordingly.
- All membership card holders can claim their coupons from the View Membership Details available from the Profile Page.
- Conditional coupons are subjected to service providers availability and tralamo is not responsible for any coupon changes once they are claimed.
- Tralmo does not guarantee coupons for any specific vendor
- Claiming Coupons is purely subjected to user, any leftover denominations are not held responsible by the Tralamo. Users are suggested to choose their coupons denominations accordingly
- Membership plans might change without any prior notice.
- Cash backs and referral bonus will be credited in your Tralamo Wallet.
- All Membership cards will be activated within 3-4 business working days upon your KYC submission.
Flight Booking Terms
Passengers are required to produce a valid PHOTO-IDENTIFICATION on request at the time of check-in.
PENALTIES, CANCELATION & REFUND:
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driving License
- Election Photo Identification Card
- Photo Credit Card
- PAN Card
- Card issued by the employer being government & reputed sector organizations.
NOTICE OF GOVERNMENT IMPOSED TAXES, FEES & CHARGES:
- All tickets purchased online are subject to date change, refund, re-issue, re-validation & cancellation penalty. Cancellation charges & Date change penalties will differ for each Airline and will be mentioned with the Flights shown during purchase on the site.
- All ticket(s) issued under Low search & unchecked special fares are NON REFUNDABLE if cancelled within 01 Hour prior to flight departure. Rebooking, re-issue, revalidation is not permitted incase of cancel, refund or NO SHOW.
- To cancel your ticket, kindly contact our customer care executives on 8 121 120 120. Our Customer Service Executive will cancel your booking on computerized reservation system & will inform you the cancellation charges. Kindly note that your cancellation request must be made at least 24 hrs prior to the travel departure date mentioned on your Air ticket.
- If your cancellation request is made less than 24 Hrs prior to departure, you are requested to contact the nearest concerned airline office & get 'Cancellation Endorsed' done on the ticket (on the Electronic Air Ticket Receipt in case of e-ticket). Kindly ensure that cancellation reference has been mentioned along with the date & timing on the ticket duly stamped by airline staff. Indian Airlines & Air India does not have any cancellation reference but airline cancellation stamp endorsement is mandatory.
- To get refund after cancellation, you will need to courier us the ticket in original. As airline will not be able to refund tickets issued or booked through us, the refund shall be processed within 15-30 days from the date of ticket received. Net Refund amount will be reversed back to the credit card or in form of Cheque as per the mode of payment at the time of booking.
- All the penalties mentioned above may differ from Airline to Airline. The penalty will be waived only in case of death of passenger or family member after producing Death certificate. (Subject to the Airline approval.)
- A nominal convenience fee is applicable on flight ticketing: 170 INR for domestic flight booking and 270 for International flight booking.
- If flight ticket cost is more than the nominal convenience fees, then appropriate payment gateway handling fees will be charged and will be dispayed at the time of booking.
- Apart from airline cancellation charges, we charge 150 INR service fee for every domestic flight and 250 INR for International transaction.
The price of this ticket may include taxes, fees and charges which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes, fees and charge may represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel and are either included in the fare, or shown separately in the TAX/FEE/CHARGE box(es) of this ticket. You may also be required to pay taxes and charges not already collected.
Service Provider may charge a fee or commission for the service it provides when you purchase, book or reserve travel services, or accommodations through the Site. Any such service fee is non-refundable. In addition, you will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessment arising out of your use of the Products and Services available from the Site.
The time shown on the ticket or itinerary/receipt if applicable is the departure time of the aircraft. Check-in time, as advised by carrier or customer service executive is the latest time at which passengers can be accepted for travel, allowing the necessary time to complete all formalities. Flight cannot be held up for passengers arriving late, and no responsibility can be accepted in such cases.
Dangerous Articles In Baggage:
For safety reasons, dangerous articles such as those listed below, must not be carried in passengers baggage.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Compressed gases (Deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinder.
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives Ammunitions including blank cartridges, Handguns, Pistol caps, fireworks and flares.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter fuel, MATCHES, paints, thinner, fire-lighters.
- Radioactive materials
- Brief-cases and attache cases with installed alarm devices.
- Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder,peroxides.
- Poisons & infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials.
- Other dangerous articles such as magnetized material, offensive or irritating materials. Medicine & toiletries in limited quantities which are necessary or appropriate for the passenger during the journey, such as hairsprays, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol may be carried. Many of these listed articles can be carried as air cargo provided they are packed in accordance with cargo & individual airline regulations.
- We ensure that every transaction you conduct online is in a safe and secure environment. We do not take or store any credit card details or other card details on our servers, User will be directed to Payment Gateway website to enter his/her card details. This site is Master Secure & VBV compliant
- Payment will be credited in the name of "Tralamo" or "TCTHolidays".
- We reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- We shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- If you have any additional queries or concerns, please email us at [email protected] or contact us on the details provided in contact us section of the website.
Bus Booking Terms
You will receive your E-Ticket through mail immediately after booking your Bus Ticket or Flight Ticket or Holiday Inquiry at Tralamo. Sometimes it may take time of one day to receive E-Ticket
Apart From The General Terms And Conditions The Below Mentioned Are The Specific Bus Booking Terms.
Tralamo Responsibilities Does Not Include
Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time.
- The bus operator's employees being rude.
- The bus operators bus seats etc not being up to the customer's expectation.
- The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged.
- The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact, boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
Change In Bus Type:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- All tickets issued shall be non-transferable.
- Passengers are required to reach the boarding place before 30 min of scheduled departure time.
- In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason or any other discrepancy, we will refund the differential amount to the customer only upon being intimated by the bus operator.
Holiday Packages Terms and Conditions
is engaged in the business of organizing travel and holidays and does not control or operate any airline, neither own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or service. Tralamo.com shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are Tralamo.com' s independent contractors.
We request all the customers to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments prior to confirming their international bookings with
. By offering travel products for particular destinations, Tralamo.com does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. Tralamo.com is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any holiday package without any prior notice.
The taxes mentioned in the holiday packages are subject to revision in case of any change.
All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once they receive the e-mail confirmation from
. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable. Tralamo.com cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
The images used in the holiday package on our website are for representational purpose only.
has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on its website at the time of compilation. However, as this information is supplied by authorized tour/cruise operators, accommodation and other service providers in our travel packages. Tralamo.com accepts no responsibility for any inaccurate description or inaccuracy mentioned in the package or on the website.
Refund policy for each package is different from other and it’s completely based on respective ground operator. All the customers are recommended to check the cancellation/refund policy at the time of confirmation from operator end.
Utility Payments Terms and Conditions
is only a reseller of digital products. Tralamo does not provide mobile operator services and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile recharge services which are ultimately provided by telecommunications service providers (hereafter Telco or Telcos) or by other distributors or aggregators of such Telcos. Tralamo is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telcos.
Prepaid mobile recharge sold by Tralamo to You is sold without recourse against Tralamo for any breach of contract by the Telcos. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the mobile prepaid recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the recharge) and the Telco.
The terms and conditions set out in this section are applicable, mutatis mutandis, to other prepaid recharge products available on the Tralamo Platform including prepaid recharges in relation to DTH, data card and toll tags as well as to other prepaid recharge products that may be offered on the Tralamo Platform. Tralamo will not be responsible for any failure on the part of any of its recharge partners in effecting a recharge.
In using the bill payment service, You agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself (“Registration Data”), Your payment account details (“Payment Data”), Your biller details (“Biller Data”) and maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, Payment Data and Biller Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Tralamo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Tralamo has the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Tralamo Services.
The term biller includes telecom operators.
Tralamo assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instructions on the payment date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the payment instructions issued by You is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed
- If the payment account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount
- If the funds available in the payment account are under any encumbrance or charge
- If Your bank or the National Clearing Centre refuses or delays honouring the payment instructions
- If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt
- Circumstances beyond the control of Tralamo (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).
In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, You will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
All sales of prepaid recharge on the Tralamo Platform are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number for which You purchase the prepaid recharge and all charges that result from those purchases.
You are also responsible for the information relating to data card and toll-tag recharge and all charges that result from those purchases. Tralamo is not responsible for any purchase of prepaid recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number or incorrect toll or data card information.
However, if in a transaction performed by You on the Tralamo Platform, money has been charged to Your card or bank account and a recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then You shall inform us by sending an e mail to our customer services e mail address mentioned on the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Tralamo Platform.
Please include in the e-mail the following details – the mobile number (or DTH account number or data card or toll-tag information), operator name, recharge value, transaction date and order number. Tralamo will investigate the incident and, if it is found that money was indeed charged to Your card or bank account without delivery of the recharge, then You will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of Your e mail.
All refunds will be credited to your bank account or Tralamo wallet. You can trigger a request in Your Tralamo wallet to transfer the money from Your Tralamo wallet back to source. It will take 3-21 working days for the money to show in Your bank account depending on Your bank’s policy.
For utility services once after successful transaction no cancellations or refunds can be made.
If you paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days
Refer and Earn Terms
For you to receive a referral bonus for inviting a new Tralamo.com member,
You must have a valid customer account on Tralamo.com website
The customer you refer must successfully complete the Tralamo.com signup process with your referal code.
The referred customer who registered the new account must be new (and not a returning or existing) Tralamo.com customer.
We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is new to Tralamo.com
The referred customer must place an order worth Rs. 1000 or more on the Tralamo.com website. Transactions on Utilities, Recharges and Gift Cardss are not eligible;
The referred customer must not cancel the transaction prior to settlement and the booking must not be cancelled and
The referral bonus will be settled into Tralamo.com wallet with in 4-7 working days once all the above criteria is met.
We may terminate your eligibility to earn Referral Bonus or terminate your account, or the accounts of Tralamo.com members you refer, if you or they take any of the following actions:
Open multiple accounts, including with different e-mail addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits;
Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited e-mails, or links on message boards or forums.
Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us
Violate these terms or any other terms and conditions on Tralamo.com, including but not limited to the Referral Terms in any way or
Participate in the Tralamo.com Refer and Earn Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to,
remove or otherwise change these terms,
including without limitation: changing the amount of the referral bonus,
modifying how you may earn and spend referral bonus, requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of Services,
instituting maximum amount of referral bonus that you may earn,
and discontinuing the Tralamo.com Refer and Earn Program entirely.
We will post an updated version of these terms on the Tralamo.com website,
and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the
Tralamo.com website or the Tralamo.com Refer and Earn Program after the date such changes are posted.